- Air Compressors
- Air Ratchets and Impact Drivers
- Lawn Mowers
- Other Stuff
- Mandatory Toolbox Warning Decals
- OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 6 Plus Case
- Armorbox Dual Layer Rugged Impact Resistant Case
- Spigen Ultra-Thin iPhone 6 Plus Case
- Spigen Logo Shield iPhone 6 Plus Case Slim SGP10889
- UMECORE Premium Shockproof Hybrid Clear Soft Case for iPhone
- Griffin Reveal Clear Protective Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- iCarez iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Anti-Scratch Screen Protector
- Coffee Grinder Buyers Guide
- KRUPS F203 Spice and Coffee Grinder
- Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
- Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Capresso 560.01 Infinity Black Conical Burr Grinder
- Capresso 565.05 Infinity Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder
- Baratza Vario 886 Flat Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder
- Espresso and Capuccino Machine Buyers Guide
- Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
- DeLonghi EC155 Pump Espresso Machine
- Philips Saeco HD8327/47 Poemia Top Espresso Machine
- Saeco HD8325/47 Poemia Class Manual Espresso Machine
- © 2012 - TrustedToolAdvisor.com
Category Archives: iPhone Protection
This one has a nice clear back, and the bezel comes in colors that look good longer than a soft edge case. however it offers less impact protection than a soft edged case.
Cost effective so can be replaced when it gets filthy.
If you work indoors, and set your phone someplace while working, this should serve you well. If you work on ladders, or keep your phone in your pocket while working, you probably need more protection.
If you want the ultimate protection, get the gold standard otterbox. Other wise, this will work well
Be sure to get the gorilla glass screen protector too.
Ok guys, you know the deal… your phone will get scratched.
Keys, screws, tools, and other miscellaneous crap that finds it’s way into your pockets while you work will guaranteed scratch the hell out of your phone.
In 2005 with your flip phone it just added character. But now with your flat smart phone it just adds aggravation! It’s the smart phone version of death by a thousand small cuts.
So just get one of these. Install it properly (clean, no I mean REALLY clean, the phone first). And replace it when it gets scratched up enough to drive you nuts.
Bada bing bada bang bada boom done!